UPPCL Application form 2018 – UPPCL Apply Online for Technician Grade 2 (TG2), Accounts Officer and Assistant Account vacancies on the official Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) website i.e uppcl.org by selecting your favorite post name/code. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for UPPCL TG2 vacancies from 21-02-2018 to 13-03-2018 on uppcl.org.
Simply follow the below given steps to easily submit your UPPCL application form 2018. UPPCL online registration will start on 21-02-2018 and the last date for submission of online application form is 13-03-2018.
- Step 1: Fill UPPCL online registration form
- Step 2: Applicant user name and password will be sent through SMS.
- Step 3: Fill the UPPCL application form 2018
- Step 4: Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per given dimensions.
- Step 5: Make Payment of application fee.
- Step 6: Take a print of your filled UPPCL online application form for further use, if required.
Pre-Requisites of UPPCL Application form
- Scanned photograph file and the size should be below 80 kb in JPEG or JPG format.
- Scanned signature file and the size should be below 50 kb in JPEG or JPG format.
- Valid credit card, debit card or net banking credentials to make online payment.
- Education qualification details such as year of passing, marks, certificate number and college.
UPPCL Application form Process
UPPCL application form will available from 21-02-2018 to 13-03-2018 and fee payment can be made from 21-02-2018 to 14-03-2018. The Aspirants have to follow the below given procedure for online Submission of UPPCL application form and then proceed further.
- Candidates are required to apply online through the UPPCL website www.uppcl.org only.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active till the declaration of result.
- Candidates are required to select the post name and fill the Registration Form, the system will generate Login ID & Password and the same sent to Registered Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Candidate may then Proceed to the Application Form and fill up all the details relating to his/her age, personal details, and educational qualification etc.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy Colored Photograph (less than 80 kb in size) and Signature (less than 50 kb in size).
- After uploading documents, preview filled UPPCL online application form and click on proceed payment button to pay the application form fee in online mode.
- Select online payment method to complete the process in faster way and make payment using any ATM PIN/Debit card/Credit card, etc.
- Finally take a print out of filled UPPCL online application form for further use in the future. Make sure to have registration ID and password to download UPPCL admit card and check results.
UPPCL Application form and fee payment Dates
13th March 2018 is the last date to submit UPPCL application form for Technician Grade 2, accounts officer and assistant account vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates should read the official notification carefully, once satisfied then start filling online application form on the official website uppcl.org. UPPCL online registration started on 21st February 2018 and it will end on 13th March 2018. However, the last date to make fee payment is 14th March 2018.
The following table shows the dates for submission of UPPCL application form and make online fee payment.
|UPPCL Application Submission||21.02.2018 to 13.03.2018|
|UPPCL Application fee payment||21.02.2018 to 14.03.2018|
|UPPCL Admit Card download||01-04-2018|
|UPPCL Exam date||April 2018|
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 exam will conduct in the 2nd week of April 2018 and the admit card will likely to be out on 1st April 2018. Candidates should get minimum pass marks to qualify in the exam.