TSNPDCL Syllabus 2018: TSNPDCL Syllabus for Junior Lineman (JLM) written examination officially released. Prior to taking the Junior Lineman exam , candidates should have full knowledge about the latest TSNPDCL Junior Lineman syllabus in order to prepare well based on new pattern to qualify the exam. Aspirants can check the detailed TSNPDCL syllabus and exam pattern given below for an objective type written examination.
According to the official TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 notification, junior lineman (JLM) exam consist of 80 multiple choice questions for 80 marks. The Selected candidates in written examination will be called for Pole Climbing test in the ratio of 1:1 duly following reservation rules and availability of vacancies. Candidates should obtain minimum marks in the aggregate and these marks varies from general to reserved category candidates.
TSNPDCL Syllabus for Junior Lineman (JLM) Exam 2018
TSNPDCL syllabus 2018 for junior lineman exam consist of 2 well known modules for 80 marks and It will be held for the duration of 2 hours. About 80 multiple choice based questions to be asked from the major sections such as such as I.T.I (Electrical Trade) and General Knowledge. About 65 questions will be asked from ITI subject and 15 questions from general knowledge section.
|I.T.I (Electrical Trade)||65||65||2 hours|
TSNPDCL Junior Lineman exam will be conducted in English & Telugu languages only. There will be no negative marks in the exam, so make sure to attempt as many as you can to get maximum score by maintaining accuracy.
TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus and Exam Pattern
TSNPDCL Junior Lineman selection process consists of 2 stages, which are:
- Written Examination for 80 marks
- Pole climbing for 20 marks.
Only selected candidates in TSNPDCL junior exam will be called for pole climbing test. The candidates who qualify in the Pole climbing test will only be eligible for appointment to the post of Junior Lineman (JLM). Weight-age Marks for in-service outsourced workers engaged on contract basis working as on the date of this notification and who qualify in the written test is 20 marks.
The candidates should get minimum qualifying marks in the written test of TSNPDCL junior lineman exam and it follows as :
- OC : 40% (32 marks)
- BC : 35% (28 marks)
- SC/ST : 30% (24 marks)
Topic Wise TSNPDCL Syllabus for Junior Lineman (JLM)
Get detailed topic wise TSNPDCL Junior Lineman (JLM) syllabus for I.T.I (electrical trade) and general knowledge sections given below in colored boxes.
Junior Lineman Syllabus for I.T.I (Electrical Trade)
1. Fundamentals of electricity: Electrical occupational safety, tools, Ohms law,Kirchhoff law, series, parallel, Kirchhoff law and star delta, problems – Electrostatics and capacitors. Earthing principles and methods of earthing
2. Batteries: primary and secondary, lead acid cells, methods of charging – testing and application of batteries, inverts, battery chargers and maintenance
3. Magnetism: Magnetic materials and properties – laws of magnetism – electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction
4. Fundamentals of AC: Simple problems of AC fundamentals, power, power factor, single phase and three phase circuits
5. Basic Electronics: Electronic components, rectifiers, amplifiers, oscillators and power electronic components
6. DC Machines: construction, working principle and simple problems on DC generators and motors, speed control and applications of DC motors –winding.
7. Transformers: construction, working principle, basic concepts and simple problems on transformers – winding– auto transformers, power transformers, CT & PT.
8. AC Machines: basic concepts, construction principle and simple problems on three phase and single phase induction motor, universal motor, alternators, synchronous motors and their applications and winding – concept of power electronic drives
9. Electrical measurements –Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments, Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts – types of electric lamps
10. Electric Power generation- thermal, Hydra and nuclear, transmission and distribution system – basic concepts, non-conventional energy sources.
Junior Lineman Syllabus for General Knowledge
1. Current affairs.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7. Indian Political System and Government.
8. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11. Policies of Telangana State.