SSC CGL 2019 notification and apply online application form: SSC CGL 2019 notification has released by the staff selection commission for over 8000 government jobs in central government offices. Eligible applicants can apply online for SSC CGL 2019 by submitting SSC CGL application from October 22, 2019 to November 22, 2019. We provides SSC CGL online test series and mock tests based on the exam pattern, where candidates can practice to achieve the best scores in the exam.
Know details of the SSC CGL 2019 notification, SSC CGL online application form, syllabus, eligibility, online registration, syllabus, admit card, exam date and result.
SSC CGL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam. This is an All-India level examination conducted every year by the Staff Selection Commission under the Government of India. This SSC CGL examination is conducted to recruit government officials. It is applied to the posts of grades ‘B’ and ‘C’ in the various government departments, ministries, and subordinate offices. Every year, thousands of graduates apply for this examination with an aspiration for a secure government job.
SSC CGL 2019 Notification
Official SSC CGL 2019 notification and exam dates was announced by the staff selection commission in the calendar. This SSC calendar contains the tentative dates for each event of the recruitment process. According to this calendar, the notification of the SSC CGL application form for the examination is expected to be released on October 22, 2019.
On the basis of performance in SSC CGL 2019 Tier I exam, candidates are provisionally qualified for Tier-II and Tier-III followed by Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Data Entry Speed Test (DEST).
The application process is expected to end by November 22, 2019. The tier I exam is expected to be scheduled from May 2-11, 2020. Candidates are requested to check the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (ssc.nic.in) for regular updates.
SSC CGL 2019 Vacancies details
This year (2018), the government is offering over 8000 SSC CGL vacancies for posts in government offices. The posts offered this year under grade ‘B’ are:
- Assistant Audit Officer in Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG
- Assistant Section Officer in Central Secretariat Service
- Assistant in Central Vigilance Commission
- Assistant in Intelligence Bureau
- Assistant in Ministry of Railways
- Assistant in Ministry of External Affairs
- Assistant in AHFQ
- Inspector (Central Excise) in CBEC
- Inspector (Preventive Officer) in CBEC
- Inspector (Examiner) in CBEC
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue
- Sub Inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation
- Inspector of Posts in Department of Post
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II in Ministry of Statistics and Prog. Implementation
- Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Sub inspector at National Investigation Agency
The posts offered this year under grade ‘C’ are:
- Inspector of income tax at CBDT
- Auditor in offices under CAG, CDGA, CGA, and others
- Accountant/Junior Accountant in offices under CAG, CGA, and others
- Senior Secretariat Assistant in Central Government Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres
- Tax Assistant at CBDT
- Tax Assistant at CBEC
- Compiler at Registrar General of India
- Sub Inspector at Central Bureau of Narcotics
SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam Date
SSC CGL 2019-20 exam date for tier 1 examination was announced and it’ll be held from May 2 to May 11, 2020. SSC CGL tier 2 & 3 exams to be held from June 22 to June 25, 2020.
SSC CGL 2018 exam date and other important dates:
|SSC CGL 2019 Exam Event||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Online Application||October 22, 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||November 22, 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam||March 2-11, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam||June 22-25, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam||June 22-25, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam||To be notified later|
SSC CGL Application form 2019
SSC CGL 2019 apply online application form submission to be started from October 22, 2019 and the last date to submit an online application form is November 22, 2019. The candidate needs to fill up all the required details and information and make the payment for registration.
SSC CGL online registration process contains part 1 and 2. Part 1 registration is mandatory for all candidates and part-2 will be online payment. Those candidates who want to pay online fee payment can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Make sure to complete this SSC online registration before the last date i.e November 22, 2019.
After the successful online registration the candidate needs to preserve their registration number and password which can be utilized to download the SSC CGL admit card and as well as to check results. Applicant should complete the SSC online registration process at ssconline.nic.in and fee payment before the last date to avoid the last minute rush.
After the candidates have completed the filling the application form, they are requested to preview the application form before submitting it to avoid any mistakes. Finally it will be redirected to the Payment section where they will have to pay the mandatory application fee before the final submission in online using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/Cash Cards/Wallets, etc. At last, the candidate will be asked to print out the filled SSC CGL online application form for future reference.
SSC CGL 2018 Application form dates
|SSC CGL 2019 Apply Online Event||Date|
|Starting date of SSC CGL Online Application Form||October 22, 2019|
|Last date of SSC CGL Online application||November 22, 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 exam||May 2-11, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 and 3 exam||June 22-25, 2020|
You can fill this form online by following the instructions mentioned. Fill in the required details and submit the form. Once submitted, your registration number will be generated, which you can note down for personal reference
SSC CGL Eligibility 2018
The candidates applying for SSC CGL 2018 should fulfill the following SSC CGL Eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
The Staff Selection Commission has laid down a list of criteria that must be followed strictly. Candidates are requested to make sure that each criteria is met by them. Failure to fulfill of any criteria will lead to immediate rejection of the candidate.
Here is a list of criteria:
The candidate must be a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan with an intention to permanently settle down in India. The candidate can also be a person of Indian origin who migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, East African countries of Kenya, Zaire, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with an intention to permanently settle in India. The candidate must have a certificate in his/her favour issued by the Government of India to confirm his/her nationality.
The age limit for each post of SSC CGL is listed below:
- Assistant Section Officer/Sub Inspector of Grade ‘B’ – 20-30 years
- Assistant of Intelligence Bureau – 21-27 years
- Inspector/Assistant of Income Tax – 20-30 years
- Inspector of Central Excise – 20-30 years
- Inspector (Preventive Officer) – 20-30 years
- Inspector (CBN) Compiler – 20-30 years
- Upper Division Clerk – 20-30 years
- Assistant Enforcement Officer – 20-30 years
- Auditors – 20-30 years
- Divisional Accountants – 20-30 years
- Assistant Audit/Enforcement Officer – up to 30 years
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II – up to 32 years
- Grade ‘C’ Sub Inspector – 18-25 years
The age relaxation for each category is as follows:
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- PH + Gen – 10 years
- PH + OBC – 13 years
- PH + SC/ST – 15 years
- Ex-servicemen (Gen) – 3 years
- Ex-servicemen (OBC) – 6 years
- Ex-servicemen (SC/ST) – 8 years
- Assistant Audit Officer – Chartered/Management Accountant, or CS, or Master in Commerce, or Master in Business Studies, or Master in Business Administration (finance), or Master in Business Economics, or Bachelor’s degree in Statistics/Mathematics with Statistics
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II – Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Commerce with Statistics
- Compiler post – Bachelor’s degree with Economics/Statistics/Mathematics as a compulsory/elective subject
- Other posts – Any Bachelor’s degree.
All the above mentioned degrees should be from government recognized universities.
SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern in Details
SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus pdf for both the Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams provided below based on the new pattern. There are three rounds of examinations. Tier I and Tier II examination are online exams, and Tier III exam is an offline exam. To know the exact dates of the examinations, visit www.ssc.nic.in. Prepare strategically for the examinations and stay tuned for more articles to know some useful preparation tips for the same.
SSC CGL Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Tier I (Online test)
- Tier II (Online test)
- Tier III (Offline Descriptive Paper)
- Tier IV (CPT/DEST)
SSC CGL Syllabus 2019 for Tier 1 Exam
SSC CGL syllabus 2019 for tier 1 online examination consist of 100 objective type questions for 200 marks and these questions to be asked from 4 major sections such as General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language. The total time duration of the exam is 1 hour. 0.50 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer in the SSC CGL exam.
The following table summarizes SSC CGL 2018 syllabus for tier 1 online written examination.
|25||50||60 minutes (Total)|
For VH & Candidates
SSC CGL Syllabus 2019 for Tier 2 Exam
Let’s have a look at the SSC CGL 2019 Syllabus for tier 2 Examination. The SSC CGL tier 2 will be an online test and consist of 100 objective type questions for 200 marks with major sections of Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Comprehension, Statistics, General Studies (Finance and Economics).
|Paper 1||Quantitative Aptitude||100||200||2 Hours|
|Paper 2||English Language and |
|Paper 3||Statistics||100||200||2 Hours|
|Paper 4||Finance & Accounting+|
Economics & Governance
SSC CGL Admit Card 2019
The candidates can download SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 tier 1 online examination by entering their registration number and password/date of birth/name on the official staff selection commission website ssc.nic.in and ssconlinenic.in. Make sure all your personal details are correct and take a note of the date of examination, venue and time of examination.
SSC CGL admit card 2019 for tier 1, 2 and 3 exams will be released separately. The SSC CGL examination admit cards are issued region-wise, for each Tier separately, prior to the examination. The admit cards are mandatory to appear for the exam, and can be downloaded from the official website of SSC. Candidates must log into their account by using their registration number and password, and download the admit card. Region wise SSC CGL Admit card 2018 released officially by the staff selection commission. Download your SSC CGL admit card for tier 1 examination from the official website i.e ssc.nic.in.
Simple steps given below to easily download SSC CGL Admit card 2019 on ssc.nic.in in different methods.
- Go to concern SSC region or select direct link of SSC CGL admit card 2019.
- Enter your Registration number or Roll number in the provision for it.
- Enter your date of birth or password.
- In case you forgot your Registration number or Roll Number
- Enter the details of your name and Registration number in the provision given below for the ‘If you don’t know your Registration number section.
- Click on search status/submit button to download your SSC CGL admit card 2019.
- Take a print out and bring a copy to the test center to appear the SSC CGL examination
SSC CGL Result 2019
All candidates who successfully register for the SSC CGL 2019 recruitment process are eligible to appear for the Tier 1 examination. Those who clear this round of exam can appear for the next round, i.e., Tier II and Tier III, followed by Computer Proficiency Test and Data Entry Speed Test (if applicable).
SSC CGL Result 2019 for tier 1 examination likely to be out in May 2020. There are a lot of people appear for the SSC CGL tier 1 exam but few of them can manage to go further to tier 2 and 2 exams. After that lesser than few can move forward to the final round of tier 4 exam.
SSC CGL Result 2020 dates for all tiers details
|SSC CGL Result 2020||Exam Date||Result Date|
|SSC CGL Result: Tier 1 Exam||March 2-11, 2020||May 2020|
|SSC CGL Result: Tier 2 Exam||June 22-25, 2020||July 2020|
|SSC CGL Result: Tier 3 Exam||June 22-25, 2020||July 2020|
|SSC CGL Result for Tier 4||To be notified later||To be notified later|
The SSC CGL cut offs are decided by the commission every year. The result of every tier is announced roughly a month after the exam is conducted. Candidates can access their results from the official website of the SSC by entering their registration number and date of birth/password details.
SSC CGL Cut Off 2019
As you know, the SSC CGL cut off marks vary from one year to another. Generally, after declaration of the SSC CGL result 2019, the staff selection commission will release the official SSC CGL Cut off 2019. Have a look at the previous year Cut off for SSC CGL Tier I exam.
List-I: Candidates who qualified in Tier-I and will be appearing in Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-IV (General Studies (Finance & Accounts) and Tier-III