SSC CGL Apply Online 2019 – SSC CGL Application form 2019: Submission of SSC CGL 2019 application form to be started from October 22, 2019 and the last date for online registration is November 22, 2019. The SSC online application for SSC CGL 2019 will be available from the official website of the Staff Selection Commission i.e ssc.nic.in and ssconline.nic.in. Interested candidates can apply online from 22 October 2019 to 22 November 2019.
Every year, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combine Graduate Level (CGL) examination to recruit eligible graduates from across the country for the posts of government officials in ministries and other government offices. Lakhs of eligible graduates await this examination every year.
This year, the government is offering over 8000 vacancies for various posts of inspectors, associates, and assistants categorized into grades ‘B’ and ‘C’. According to the latest released by the staff selection commission, the SSC announced the calendar which contains the tentative dates of the different stages of the recruitment process, which is expected to begin on October 22, 2019.
|SSC CGL 2019 Apply Online Event||Date|
|Starting date of SSC CGL Online Application Form||October 22, 2019|
|Last date of SSC CGL Online application||November 22, 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 exam||May 2-11, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 and 3 exam||June 22-25, 2020|
SSC CGL Online Application form 2019
SSC CGL application form 2019 can be filled in online mode only from October 22, 2019 to November 22, 2019 at given direct link of ssc.nic.in. Candidates required to follow the given steps to easily complete the SSC CGL online registration process in 5 steps. They are
- Step 1 : Visit the official website, i.e., www.ssc.nic.in
- Step 2 : You will see the application form on your screen. This form has two parts. In part 1 you will be asked to fill in your details, like name, e-mail, phone number, etc. Once done, click on ‘I agree’ and submit.
- Step 3 : In part 2, you will be asked to upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Step 4 : After submitting, do the payment via SBI net banking, or debit/credit card.
- Step 5 : Take a print out of your form once you get your registration number.
Pre requisites for SSC CGL application form 2019
Here is a list of documents that are required in order to register for the SSC CGL 2019 recruitment procedure. All candidates must have the following documents:
- Candidates must have a valid e-mail ID for communication purposes. all updates regarding the examination are given on this ID.
- Candidates must have an SBI account with an active feature of net banking. Candidates may also have a credit/debit card as an alternative.
- All candidates must have a scanned copy of their photographs and signatures. The scanned copies should follow the norms specified in the application form.
- A scanned copy (of JPG format) of a valid photograph of the candidate is required. The acceptable dimensions are 100 x 120 pixels. The file size should be between 4-12 kb.
- A scanned copy (of JPG format) of a valid signature of the candidate is mandatory. The acceptable resolution of the file is 60 x 140 pixels. The file size should be between 1-12 kb.
SSC CGL Application fee Payment
The application fees for SSC CGL 2019 are Rs. 100/- for the candidates of general/OBC category. No fees are required for female/SC/ST/PWD/ex-servicemen candidates.
SSC CGL 2019 Apply Online Last Date
November 22, 2019 is the last date to submit SSC CGL Application form 2019. SSC CGL 2019 tier 1 exam will be held from May 2 to 11, 2019. As per official SSC CGL 2019 notification, online application forms are invited from October 22, 2019 to November 22, 2019.
Important points to note
While filling the application form, candidates are requested to note the following important details
- All the details provided by the candidate should be authentic. If otherwise, the candidate will be barred from appearing for the examination.
- Candidates must strictly follow the rules mentioned.
- The payment has to be done online payment or challan.
- Candidates can use only SBI net banking, or debit/credit card of any other bank for payment.
- To prevent inability to register due to website jam, candidates are requested to complete the registration process well in advance before the deadline.
- To avoid complications in the payment process, make sure you have a secure internet connection.