SBI SO apply online 2018: SBI SO application form 2018 opened and online registration link activated. Interested candidates can apply online for SBI SO 2018 by filling online application form from 31st January 2018 to 15th February 2018. Last date for printing SBI SO application application form will be on 2nd March 2018. However the last date to submit your SBI SO (2018) application form is 15th February 2018.
The state bank of India released SBI (SO) 2018 Recruitment notification for 407 specialist officer cadre posts to further add value in its Wealth Management department by recruiting various positions such as Relationship Manager, Corporate, Investment Counselor, Customer Relationship Executive (CRE), Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics), Zonal Head Sales (Retail), Head (Operations), Compliance Officer, Investment Adviser (Retail & Corporate), Central Operations Team Support, Central Research Team Support and Zonal Head.
The direct link of SBI SO application form 2018 provided below, so candidates can easily access online form and fill required information asked by the state bank of India.
Other than specialist officer positions, you may also consider applying for SBI Clerk (2018) and PO in the same bank i.e. the state bank of India. This is the only bank in India with the most number of branches and ATM centers established all over the country.
How to submit SBI SO Application Form 2018
SBI SO application form 2018 can be filled in online mode only at given direct link of http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbiscocjan18/. Candidates required to follow the given steps to easily complete the SBI specialist officer (SO) online registration process in 5 steps. They are
- Step 1: Online registration and filling up basic details
- Step 2: Uploading scanned images of photograph and signature
- Step 3: Providing choice of post, academic qualification and previous experience details.
- Step 4: Preview of application form
- Step 5: Payment of application fees
SBI SO 2018 Apply online: Application form dates
- Commencement of SBI SO online registration of application: 31/01/2018
- Closure of registration of SBI SO application form 2018: 15/02/2018
- Closure for editing application details: 15/02/2018
- Last date for printing SBI SO application: 02/03/2018
- Online Fee Payment dates: 31/01/2018 to 15/02/2018
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application alongwith enclosure at CRPD: 23/02/2018
SBI SO Application fees
The application form fees are Rs. 600 for general/OBC category, and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD/ex-servicemen. SBI SO application fee payment will have to be made online through credit card, debit card, net banking or available payment gateways. For each post, candidate should pay separate fee, make sure to apply for eligible posts only to save money and avoid rejection of application form. If the SBI SO online transaction is not successfully completed, candidates should register again and easily make payment.
Pre-requisites for filling the SO Application form
Candidates must keep the following documents ready before filling the online SBI SO application form 2018
- Candidates must have a valid e-mail that they can use throughout the recruitment process to be regularly updated.
- Candidates must scan their signature and photograph as per the specifications mentioned below, as in the application form 2018.
- The photograph must be a colored passport size picture of the candidate. Any attempt to morph the photograph will lead to immediate rejection of the candidate. Dimension of photograph should be 200 x 230 pixels, and file size should be 20kb – 50kb.
- Candidate must sign on white paper with black ink pen. Preferred dimensions and file size are 140 x 60 pixels, and 10kb – 20kb respectively.
Easy Steps to apply online for SBI SO 2018
- Go to the SBI website, then careers and open the SBI SO application form. Click on “click here for new registration”.
- A new window will open, fill in the details you are asked for.
- Upload your scanned signature and photograph as per given dimensions.
- Make sure to preview all details and application fees, and make changes, if any.
- Pay the application fees and submit the form.
- You will receive your registration number. Note it down and take print out of your form.
Few Important Instructions and Points to Note
- You can apply for as many posts as you can but application form fee should be paid separately.
- Provide the details correctly in the fields assigned, and do not leave any field blank. All details must be authentic, as the proof needs to be shown to the bank later on.
- Make sure to save the data before moving on to the next page, and before finally submitting it. Check your details before submitting the form as no changes will be allowed after submission.
- You are advised to fill the form well in advance to prevent inability to log on to website due to website jam.
- You can apply only once. In case of multiple applications, the last valid application will be considered, and the application fees for the other registrations will be held forfeited.
- After payment, take print out of receipt generated for personal record.