SBI PO 2018 apply online application form: Get details on submission of SBI PO application form 2018 at sbi.co.in and payment procedure. The applicants should ensure that they meet all the needed requirements before filling the forms.
- Commencement of SBI PO online registration: 07/02/2018
- Closure of registration of application: 06/03/2018
- Last date for printing your application: 21/03/2018
- Online Fee Payment: 07/02/2018 to 06/03/2018
SBI PO Application form 2018 submission likely to be started on 07-02-2018 and eligible candidates can apply online for SBI PO 2108 till the last date – 06/03/2018 (Tentative date).
- SBI PO Recruitment 2018
- SBI PO Syllabus 2018
- SBI PO Admit Card 2018
- SBI PO Preparation Tips
- SBI PO Result 2018
After successfully submitted the form it is advisable the candidates to start preparing for the exam. On SBI there is revision material which will help the candidates. The applicant can as well take the online test on SBI site to measure their strength and weaknesses.
Procedure for SBI PO Online Application form 2018
The application is made by submitting an SBI PO application form online at sbi.co.in. The application procedure only involves three steps.
- The first step is filling the form with basic information which includes name of the candidate, age, and sex among other basic required information.
- The second steps involve uploading a passport size photograph and signature.
- The last step is paying for the application. This is done using net banking information or debit or credit card.
Therefore, it’s very important for the candidates before filling the application form to ensure that they have an email ID, signature files and passport size scanned photo. The email is used to receive an Admit Card and results as well as receiving any other relevant information.
Therefore, it is a requirement for the applicant to ensure that the email used is valid and active. This will help the candidate in the whole period of registration with different requirements.
SBI PO Application fee
|2||General and OBC||Rs. 600|
State Bank of India has 15000 branches in India which makes it the largest bank operating in India. Due to its big size, it recruits new staff often and in large numbers. Most of the positions that SBI offers are PO, Clerk, and specialist position which they conduct yearly. The willing, qualified candidates are invited to apply for an examination which is done online and usually in three phases.
The bank employs the successful candidates at the completion of the three phases to win in a junior level management. The chosen candidate undergoes a two years training where they are absorbed to senior management after completion of training period.
Tentative Schedule to Apply Online for SBI PO 2018
|SBI PO 2018 Apply online Details||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of SBI PO application form||07/02/2017|
|Last date for registration of application||06/03/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||06/03/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||07/02/2017 to |
|Last date for printing your application||21/03/2017|
Requirement for SBI PO Application
Many people would wish to register with SBI PO application, but not everyone has the opportunity to register. Only qualified candidates can apply. The requirements are;
Only young professionals of age 21 to 30 years old are eligible to apply for the SBI PO.
The candidates should have at least a minimum of a degree from a recognized university. There is no limitation on performance percentage in the degree level.
A new eligibility rule has been introduced which looks into the credit status of the applicants. Only the candidates with a satisfactory credit score can apply for the position SBI PO. Loan defaulters and those with poor credit history don’t get a chance to apply for the position.
To understand the exam competition the candidates can use the cut off marks and scores. The candidate should study the cutting marks to understand how SBI selects its candidates. The other thing is to know the exam patterns together with the exam syllabus, improve analytical reasoning and verbal skills. This will help the candidate to prepare adequately.
Important Points to be Noted
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria i. e. Age as on 01.04.2018 and Educational Qualification as on 01.07.2018
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Online registration will be complete only after the candidates register online and remit the requisite application fees/ intimation charges either through online mode. Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the Centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Admission to Online test (Preliminary & Main) will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed for interview. In case at any stage the candidate is found not to fulfil the eligibility criteria/ cannot produce the requisite documents to Bank the candidature of the candidate will stand cancelled.
- Application printout & fee receipt should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the Bank
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
- Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. Bank will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.