SBI Clerk 2018 Apply online registration – SBI Clerk Application form 2018: Are you a graduate who is looking for a government job as a clerk in a bank? If yes, you need to keep a track of the notices the State Bank of India announces hence. Most of the recruitment process is carried online. This includes filling the SBI clerk application form, and appearing for the two exams.
The application form for SBI clerk 2018 recruitment notification is generally released in the first week of April on the official website of the State Bank of India.
Every consecutive year the SBI provides jobs to thousands of eligible graduates. This year as well, the bank’s announcements are eagerly awaited. This year, 12000 vacancies are offered across the country, for which thousands of aspirants will apply.
All the information about the recruitment process for SBI clerk is regularly updated on the official website of the State Bank of India, i.e., www.sbi.co.in. However, in this article you will be explained in detail about how to apply online for the SBI clerk recruitment process this year.
SBI Clerk Application fees
The application form fees are Rs. 600 for general/OBC category, and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD/ex-servicemen.
Pre-requisites for filling the Clerk Application form
Candidates must keep the following documents ready before filling the online SBI clerk application form 2018
- Candidates must have a valid e-mail that they can use throughout the recruitment process to be regularly updated.
- Candidates must scan their signature and photograph as per the specifications mentioned below, as in the application form 2018.
- The photograph must be a colored passport size picture of the candidate. Any attempt to morph the photograph will lead to immediate rejection of the candidate. Dimension of photograph should be 200 x 230 pixels, and file size should be 20kb – 50kb.
- Candidate must sign on white paper with black ink pen. Preferred dimensions and file size are 140 x 60 pixels, and 10kb – 20kb respectively.
Procedure to apply online for SBI Clerk 2018
Step 1 : Go to the SBI website and open the application form. Click on “click here for new registration”.
Step 2 : Fill in the details you are asked for.
Step 3 : Upload your signature and photograph.
Step 4 : Make sure to preview all details and application fees, and make changes, if any.
Step 5 : Pay the application fees and submit the form.
Step 6 : You will receive your registration number. Note it down and take print out of your form.
Important points to note
- You can apply for one post in one state only.
- Provide the details correctly in the fields assigned, and do not leave any field blank. All details must be authentic, as the proof needs to be shown to the bank later on.
- Make sure to save the data before moving on to the next page, and before finally submitting it. Check your details before submitting the form as no changes will be allowed after submission.
- You are advised to fill the form well in advance to prevent inability to log on to website due to website jam.
- You can apply only once. In case of multiple applications, the last valid application will be considered, and the application fees for the other registrations will be held forfeited.
- After payment, take print out of receipt generated for personal record.