SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 download (SBI Admit Card 2019): To appear for the SBI clerk online examinations, it is mandatory for the candidates to have their admit cards. The admit cards are issued on the official website of the State Bank of India prior to the examinations. Candidates can access their admit cards by entering their registration number and password, or date of birth.
Update: SBI clerk admit card 2019 for pre-examination training call letter released officially. The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the Pre-Examination Training (PET) call letter for the post of Junior Associates (Clerk). The Online Preliminary Exam will be conducted tentatively in March/April 2019.
- Commencement of Call letter Download: 24th of February 2019
- Closure of Call letter Download: 11th of March 2019
Recently, the State Bank of India introduced bio-metric verification. The thumb print of the candidate is captured and verified. This method helps in easier verification of the candidate, and avoid forgery.
The admit cards are issued separately for the two examinations. For the preliminary exam, the admit cards are issued to those candidates who successfully registered for the recruitment. The admit cards for the main exam are issued to those candidates who passed the preliminary exam.
Credentials required to access SBI clerk admit card 2019
All candidates need the following credentials to log in and access their admit cards from the link provided on the official website of the SBI i.e www.sbi.co.in.
- Registration number/Roll number
- Password/Date of Birth
- Generated image captcha
How to download SBI clerk admit card 2019
To download your SBI admit card for clerk prelims online test, you need to follow the below given simple steps
- Step 1 : Go to the official website of the State Bank of India (sbi.co.in)
- Step 2 : Click on the link provided for the SBI clerk admit card 2019 / call letter.
- Step 3 : You will see a new window in front of you
- Step 4 : Log in using your registration number and password, or date of birth
- Step 5 : Enter the security code/captcha seen in the image generated
- Step 6 : Click on “submit”
- Step 7 : You will immediately see your SBI clerk admit card on the screen. Download it and take a print out.
Once you have downloaded your admit card, make sure to check the details printed in it, i.e., your name, roll number, photograph, signature, and name, venue, date, and time of examination.
Candidates must bring any one of the following ID proofs in the examination along with them
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- Driving license
- Voter’s card
- Bank passbook with an attested photograph
- ID card issued by college/university
- Official letter with signature of gazette officer
A valid ID proof must be shown for identity verification upon entering the examination hall. Candidate shall not be permitted to appear for the exam without ID proof.
SBI do not send clerk call letters by the courier or post, it will be available online only. SBI clerk admit card carries important details such as applicant name, his/her registration number, roll number, address of the exam venue, time, date of the exam etc.
Mobile phones or any other electronic/communication device is strictly prohibited inside the premises of examination center. If candidate is unable to download his/her admit card, they can contact SBI help desk immediately.