RRB ALP Apply Online 2020 – RRB ALP Application form 2020: Railway Recruitment Board finally released official notification for RRB ALP recruitment 2020. Candidates can apply online for RRB ALP 2020 from 3rd February 2020 and the last date to submit online application form is 31st March 2020.
News: RRB ALP Application form last date extended up to 31-03-2020, so the candidates can submit their RRB ALP online application forms by selecting their concern RRB’s.
Candidates are given several options to make payment of the examination fee. We made complete process of online registration for filling out the RRB ALP online application form 2020.
News: RRB ALP Application form 2020 for online registration open now. Eligible candidates can apply online from February 3, 2020 to March 31, 2020 on RRB ALP apply online link: http://www.rly-rect-appn.in/alptech2017/index.html
CEN 1/2020 (Recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians) through ALP Recruitment 2020 Online Application form available from 03-02-2020 at 10:00 AM.
RRB ALP Online Application form Process
Submission of RRB ALP application form 2020 started for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III Post in Indian Railway’s 21 boards including Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Banglore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Jammu and Kashmir, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Siliguri, Thiruvananthapuram, Secunderabad.
Below are the steps one by one for filling out the RRB ALP online application form and making fee payment to complete online registration process. RRB ALP application form can be submitted till the last date i.e. 26th February 2020. Also refer the application fee and dates to apply online and fee payment.
- Step 1: RRB ALP Online registration and filling up basic details
- Step 2: Selection of Post and Division by Providing academic qualifications.
- Step 3: Uploading scanned images of photograph and signature
- Step 4: Make payment
The following table shows the RRB ALP Application form fee for different type of category candidates.
|7||General & Others||500|
Male candidates from General and OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs.500 while female candidates along with candidates from SC/ST/Minorities/Ex-Servicemen/PWD are required to pay half fee (Rs.250) only.
RRB ALP Online Application Dates:
|RRB ALP Apply Online Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of RRB ALP online application||3-02-2020|
|Last Date of RRB ALP online application||31-03-2020|
|Last Date for Online Payment||30-03-2020 up to 10 PM|
|Last date for offline payments|
(Through SBI and Post Office Challan)
|SBI Challa: 28-03-2020 &|
Post Office: 27-03-2020
We strongly recommend online fee payment using any debit card/credit card/ net banking instead of SBI and Post office off line payment. Please refer the above table to know all the available options for making payment.
1. RRB ALP Online Registration (New)
- Go to Direct link of RRB ALP application form 2020
- Click on “Online application for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician”, then instructions will display, read them carefully.
- Next click on the “Click here to register” button and provide all the required information like mobile number, email ID and basic information.
- Make sure to provide correct details, you will not be able to edit these details after registration. Finally Click on “Register”.
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered Mobile number. In addition to that, Registration number and Password will be sent to your registered e-mail ID. Some times, you may receive email in junk/spam folder.
- Enter OTP as received on your registered Mobile number and Click on “Verify Mobile number” button.
- You may also request a new OTP by clicking on “Re-send OTP” option.
2. Selecting Options like Post Name and Division
- Login with your Registration ID and New Password.
- Select Division (21 railway boards) and name of the post (ALP/Technician) for applying.
- Star Filling the educational qualification and Marks obtained in all subjects should be filled up along with Maximum Total Marks.
- Also enter address field with your permanent residential address along with pin code.
3. Upload Scanned Photo and Signature
- Choose file to upload your scanned photograph.
- Choose file to upload your scanned signature.
- Scanned Photograph and signature should be less than 50 KB and 20 KB respectively.
- Click on “Save & Proceed” button for the final fee payment.
Note: SC/ST/OBC candidates should upload their valid Caste certificate in the prescribed Central Government Format. PWD and Ex-servicemen also required to upload relevant certificates.
4. Methods to Make payment
Candidates should pay application fee by using online payment method. It’s hassle free method to make payment compared to offline methods such as SBI and Post Office challan.
- Select online payment option and pay application fee using any of Debit card or Credit card or Net banking credentials.
- After successful payment, a conformation message will be send to your registered mobile number and e-mail.
- Print a copy of the RRB ALP application form 2020 and keep it with yourself for future reference purpose.
Your application form will be submitted successfully. You will be sent an email by railway recruitment cell board with your registration ID and password.
Pre-Requisites of RRB ALP Online Application
Applying for RRB ALP 2020? then you should refer the following check lists and pre-requisites to easily complete RRB ALP online registration process.
- Candidates must have scanned Photograph and Signature in fiven format a sper the notification.
- A mobile number and Valid Email ID must be provided at the time of RRB ALP online Registration.