IBPS RRB Application Form 2018 – IBPS RRB 2018 Apply online registration: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release an online application form for IBPS RRB 2018 on July 12. IBPS has announced 14192 RRB vacancies for the post of Officers Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in 56 Regional Rural Banks.
The submission process of IBPS RRB online application form can be completed in five easy steps. The step by step process to fill the IBPS RRB 2018 application form is as follows:-
- Step 1 – Registration by filling up Basic Information
- Step 2 – Uploading of images – signature and photograph
- Step 3 – Uploading Basic Detail
- Step 4 – Preview of application form
- Step 5 – Fee Payment
The Application form can be filled in by the candidates in five simple steps, i.e.- registration of candidates by entering their name, contact number and email ID, uploading of scanned photograph image and scanned signature, entering all the basic information regarding their educational and academic qualification, post preferences and languages they know, application form preview and at last payment of application fees.
IBPS RRB 2018 recruitment notification important links for further reference:
A candidates need to pay application fees in online immediately while filling up their IBPS RRB application form 2018. The application procedure would be only completed after the payment of the application fees is done online by candidates. The candidates belongs to general and OBC need to pay Rs 600 as an application fees while applicants belongs to SC/ST/PWD/EX-Servicemen need to pay Rs 100 only.
IBPS RRB 2018 Application form Dates
|IBPS RRB 2018 Apply online Activity||Dates|
|Starting date of IBPS RRB application form||June 24, 2018|
|Last date for registration of application||July 14, 2018|
|Closure for editing application details||July 14, 2018|
|Online Fee Payment||June 24 to July 14, 2018|
|Last date for printing your application||July 28, 2018.|
IBPS RRB Application form will be available for online application from July 12, 2018. The last date for registration and submission of the IBPS RRB online application form is August 1, 2018. The window to make the changes or modification in online application will be available from July 12 to August 1, 2018. For more details candidates can check below for IBPS RRB application dates.
Documents required to apply online for IBPS RRB 2018
Candidates interested in applying for the IBPS RRB 2018 examination should required to apply online and for that Candidates need to go through following points carefully.
- The candidates should scan photograph and signature and they should ensures that both the photograph and signature fulfill the required specifications.
- The signature of the candidates should not be in Capital letters.
- The candidates should keep the necessary details and documents to complete the online requirement and to make online payment
- Valid personal Email Id should be there or can create new email ID before applying online which need to be active till declaration of results of IBPS RRB.
How to Submit IBPS RRB Application Form 2018
The IBPS RRB 2018 application form can be filled online only from 12-07-2018 to 01-08-2018. The candidates should refer to the instruction given carefully before beginning with the application procedure to avoid any kind of mistakes.
Step 1 – Registration by filling up Basic Information
- Candidates should have to click on New registration to start with the application procedure for IBPS RRB.
- Then applicants need to read the information and details provided carefully and click the continue tab to proceed with the application form.
- Now, the applicant should fill their basic details such as name, contact detail, email id to proceed with registration for IBPS RRB.
- After submitting the required details, an registration is succeeded is indicated by the page displayed after the submit button is clicked and Registration number and Password is generated.
- Candidates are advised to note down this details i.e. Registration number and Password and preserve it carefully.
Step 2 – Uploading of signature and photograph
Next, the candidates during this step need to upload the scanned photographer and scanned signature as per required dimension. The scanned signature and recent photograph should be clear and concise as per the dimensions prescribed by the examining authority. The specification of size and dimensions of the photograph image and signature image are as follow:
|Scanned item||Dimensions||File Size|
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||20 kb – 50 kb|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10 kb – 20 kb|
Step 3 – Filling the Basic Details
Next, the candidates are required to fill the following details which can be divided into following sections-
Basic details: The candidates need to enter its general details such as its category which they belong, category code, religion, domicile, preference for examination center, number of attempts till now, etc.
Educational qualification & Language known: Candidates have to enter the detail of their graduation like subject studied, year of passing, marks scored and grade. If a candidate appearing in graduation they have to tick the box provided for this purpose. Also, candidates have to provide information related to language known. Upon filling up all the required detail they have to sign the declaration form by clicking on the ‘I Agree’ box.
Step 4 – Preview of IBPS RRB Application Form
Candidates before final submission should preview the application form to ensure all the details entered are correct. No changes in the application form will be entertained after final submission.
Step 5 – Fee Payment
The payment can be made by using Credit Cards, debit cards such as (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Net banking, IMPS, Mobile Wallets, etc. The application fee of IBPS RRB is given below.
|2||General and OBC||Rs. 600|
After successful payment of fee a confirmation page will be generated. Candidates are advised to take the printout of ‘IBPS RRB application form’. They should not send the confirmation page of application form to examination authority. Candidates are advised to preserve the following documents for future references.