IBPS PO Application form 2018 (IBPS PO 2018 apply online registration): The candidates will have to fill the application form online as no other form of applications will be accepted by the examination authority. Aspiring candidates need to register themselves for the IBPS PO CWE-VIII examination by entering their names, contact numbers, email ids and the security code.
The candidates will be later asked to upload clear scanned images of their recent photographs and specimen of their signature. Further, they will be requested to enter the details of their educational qualifications, choice of the examination center, languages known, professional experience, etc. The application will be considered valid only after the candidate successfully makes the payment of the registration fees.
IBPS PO 2018 application form will have integrated online payment gateway to ease up the payment procedure. The candidates belonging to the General and OBC category will have to pay INR 600 as the registration fee. The applicants belonging to the SC/ST/PWD will have to pay INR 100 as the application fee. The candidates are requested to go through the instructions provided properly before applying for the examination.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will tentatively release the application form for the IBPS PO 2018 in July.
Before the candidates commence the process of filling out the IBPS PO 2018 online application form, they need to ensure that they meet all the criteria and necessary requirements for writing the exam.
- The candidates should be at minimum 20 years old and must not be more than 30 years of age
- He/she should have graduated with at least pass marks.
- The aspirant must be a citizen of India or should be a legal, migrant or permanent resident of the country.
IBPS PO 2018 Apply Online Dates
The submission of the IBPS PO 2018 Application forms will commence in the month of July 2018 and will be available to the candidates till August. The online modification in the registration form will be allowed till August after which no further edits will be entertained. The important dates regarding the application form are briefly tabulated below.
|IBPS PO 2018 Apply online Details||Dates|
|Starting date of IBPS PO application form||August 16, 2018|
|Last date for registration of application||September 05, 2018|
|Closure for editing application details||September 05, 2018|
|Online Fee Payment||Aug 16 to Sep 5, 2018.|
|Last date for printing your application||September 20, 2018|
Documents Required to Apply Online for IBPS PO 2018
Before filling up the IBPS PO 2018 form online, the candidates are requested to keep the following documents handy for ready reference.
- The candidates need to have a valid email address as all the communications with the candidate will be done via email.
- Clear scanned recent photographs and signature specimen as per the dimensions mentioned in the instructions.
- Debit card/credit card to make the payment of registration fees.
- The educational certificates of HSC/Class 10th, Class 12th, graduation and work experience certificates (if any).
How to Fill IBPS PO 2018 Application form
The aspiring candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling up the form to avoid any textual mistakes. The candidates will be required to follow the steps mentioned below to complete their registration process for the IBPS PO 2018 examinations.
Step 1: IBPS PO 2018 Online Registration
Candidates preparing to appear for the IBPS PO CWE-VIII exams are required to first register themselves by entering their names, contact numbers, email ids and the security code. After the successful registration, the candidates will be provided with a unique registration number and password. Both these essential credentials will be sent to the registered candidates to their registered email ids and mobile numbers through an automated system mechanism. Candidates should keep their registration numbers and passwords safe till the end of the recruitment process as they will be required by the applicants for downloading the admit cards and accessing their results.
Step 2: Uploading Scanned Photograph and Signature
Next, the candidates will be requested to upload their recent passport size scanned photographs and the signature specimen. The scanned signature and recent photograph should be clear and abide by the dimensions prescribed by the examining authority. The specified size and dimensions of the scanned photograph and signature are given below.
|Scanned item||Dimensions||File Size|
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||20 kb – 50 kb|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10 kb – 20 kb|
Step 3: Filling the Basic Details
The candidates are requested to fill up their details which are divided into three sections:-
The candidates are required to enter their general details such as the category they belong to, category code, domicile, the number of attempts they have made till now, religion, preference of examination center, etc.
Educational Qualifications, Languages known, Work experience details
The candidates will be required to fill in their educational details such as the marks secured by them in class 10th and class 12th. They are also needed to fill in the name of the institute they have graduated from and the percentage of marks secured by them in the graduation examination and the date of graduation as mentioned on the graduation certificate.
20 Nationalized banks participate in the IBPS PO selection examinations. The candidates will be required to give the choice of preference to all the participating banks.
Step 4: Preview of IBPS PO Application form
After the candidates have completed the filling the application form, they are requested to preview the application form before submitting it to avoid any mistakes. They can also make any corrections if they spot any anomaly in their final version of their form. Candidates should note that no corrections in the application form will be entertained after it has been submitted to the website.
Step 5: Application Fee Payment Procedure
|2||General and OBC||Rs. 600|
The IBPS PO Application form has an integrated online registration fee payment gateway to make the payment process easy and hassle free. The gateway accepts payments through Debit Cards(Visa/Rupay/Maestro/Mastercard), Credit cards, IMPS, Bank wire transfer, Cash cards and mobile wallets. The free receipt will be displayed after the successful transaction and candidates can retain a copy. The fee structure is tabulated below.
Highlights of IBPS PO 2018 application form:
- IBPS accepts only online mode of application for the IBPS PO 2018 examination.
- Candidates should fill in the details correctly and should strictly avoid using more than one IBPS PO application form.
- Candidates should keep their registration number and passwords safely as these details will be required for downloading the admit card and accessing the results.
- They should also take the printout of the application form and the fee receipt.
- Applicants should make sure that they fill in all the required details. Incomplete application forms are bound to get rejected.
- The candidates should make sure that the scanned photographs and the signatures are as per the prescribed size and dimensions.
- The application forms submitted within the accepted time frame only will be considered. The application forms submitted after the due date will not be accepted.