DMRC Recruitment 2020 Notification: Delhi Metro Recruitment 2020 Notification out for 1493 Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Customer Relations Asst, Maintainer & Other vacancies. Interested applicants can apply online for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) vacancy 2020 by filling online application form from 14th December 2019 to 13th January 2020. However, the last date to pay application fee is 13th January 2020. This is a big opportunity for candidates, who are looking for government Jobs in and around Delhi. Know details of the DMRC 2020 notification, exam date, syllabus, online registration process, application form, admit card, results, schedule, etc.
DMRC recruitment 2020 notification – click Here.
DMRC application form 2020 – apply online here
DMRC Vacancy 2020
Total DMRC Vacancy: 1492
Regular Non-Executive – 929 Posts
- Customer Relation Assistant – 386 Posts
- Steno – 9
- JE Electrical – 26 Posts
- JE Electronics – 66 Posts
- JE Civil – 59
- JE Environment – 8
- JE Stores – 5
- Office Assistant – 8
- Maintainer / Electronic Mechanic – 144
- Maintainer / Electrician – 101
- Accounts Assistant – 48
- Assistant Programmer – 23
- Stores Assistant – 8
- Fire Inspector – 7
- Legal Assistant – 5
- Assistant / CC – 4
- Architect Assistant – 4
Regular Executive – 60 Posts
- Electrical – 16
- Signal and Telecommunication – 9
- Civil – 12
- Operations – 9
- Architect – 3
- Traffic – 1
- Stores – 4
- Finance – 3
- Legal – 3
Contractual Non-Executive – 398 Posts
- JE Electrical – 120
- JE Electronics – 125
- JE Civil – 139
- Assistant Programmer – 1
- Architect Assistant – 10
- Asst / CC – 3
Contractual Executive – 105 Posts
- Electrical – 1
- Signal and Telecommunication – 17
- IT – 7
- Civil – 73
- Finance – 8
Easily Scroll to Specific Section.
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Notification
Official DMRC Recruitment 2020 notification released for 1493 Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Customer Relations Asst, Maintainer & Other vacancies at delhimetrorail.com. Online registration process began on 14th December 2019 and it will goes on until 13th January 2020. Candidates can apply online from 14-12-2019 to 13-01-2020 by providing their details and paying application fee between 1st February to 26th February, 2020.
Highlights of DMRC Recruitment 2020
- Name of post: Various DMRC vacancy 2020.
- Recruiter: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Total vacancies: 1493
- Salary: Rs.45,000 -Rs. 200000 per month.
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 years.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation
- Exam Dates: April 2020
- Official Website: delhimetrorail.com
Interested candidates can apply for more than one post as per their qualifications, the selection process is different from one category posts to another. The final selection will be made based on the candidates performance in online written examination, group discussion and personal interview followed by medical tests.
Post wise List of Delhi Metro Rail vacancies listed below for executive & non-executive categories.
Section A: Executive Category Posts – 49
- Assistant Manager Electrical: 21 posts
- Assistant Manager S&T: 12 posts
- Assistant Manager Operation: 8 posts
- Assistant Manager Fire: 2 posts
- Assistant Manager Stores: 2 posts
- Assistant Manager Environment: 1 post
- Assistant Manager IT: 1 post
Section B: Non- Executive Category Posts: 1523
- Junior Engineer Electrical: 192 posts
- Junior Engineer Electronics: 135 posts
- Junior Engineer Mechanical: 87 posts
- Junior Engineer Civil: 24 posts
- Junior Engineer Environment: 2 posts
- Assistant Programmer: 9 posts
- Legal Assistant: 4 posts
- Fire Inspector: 10 posts
- Librarian: 2 posts
- Maintainer Electrician: 317 posts
- Maintainer Ref & AC Mechanic: 33 posts
- Maintainer Fitter: 178 posts
Section C: Executive Posts (4 years Contract Basis): 92
- Assistant Manager Electrical: 25 posts (Contract)
- Assistant Manager S&T: 22 posts (Contract)
- Assistant Manager Civil: 44 posts (Contract)
- Assistant Manager Alignment Design: 1 post (Contract)
Section D: Non- Executive Posts (4 years Contract Basis): 232
- Junior Engineer Electrical: 7 posts (Contract)
- Junior Engineer Electronics: 102 posts (Contract)
- Junior Engineer Civil: 96 posts (Contract)
- Office Assistant: 14 posts (Contract)
- Store Assistant: 13 posts (Contract)
DMRC Application form 2020
DMRC Application form 2020 can be filled in online mode only at given direct link of .http://www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx. Candidates required to follow the given steps to easily submit their DMRC online application form 2020.
- Step 1: Candidates should visit the DMRC official website www.delhimetrorail.com
- Step 2: Click on the link “Career” link and find out the latest recruitment notifications.
- Step 3: Select appropriate notification and read it carefully to know all eligibility requirements.
- Step 4: Finally click on Apply online button to get online registration credentials.
- Step 5: Star filling up the DMRC application form by providing basic details.
- Step 6: On Successful Completion of DMRC online registration, candidates will receive their User id and password received on your e-mail and mobile number.
- Step 7:Make sure to fill all required details such as education qualifications, age limit, address, etc.
- Step 8:Upload recently scanned passport size color, scanned signature and other certificates (applicable for SC/ST/OBC) candidates only.
- Step 9: Make fee payment using any Credit card or Debit Card or Net banking.
- Step 10: Applicant must read the declaration and preview application form before submission. Once satisfied with filled data, make sure to click on Submit the application form button.
- Step 11: Finally, Take a print out of the DMRC application form 2020 for further use in the future.
DMRC online application fee payment and dates:
- Starting date of DMRC Online registration: 14-01-2019 (10.00 AM)
- Last date of DMRC Online application submission: 13-01-2020 (10.00 AM)
- Payment of online application fee last date: 24-01-2020 (11:59 PM)
Payment of application fee is different from one category candidates to another. Below are the application fee details for General/SC/ST/OBC/others. Make sure to pay application fee before the last date i.e 13th January 2020.
- UR & OBC: Rs: 500
- SC/ST/PWD and Women: Rs. 250
Note: If you applying for more than one post, then you have to pay fee separately for each post.
DMRC Eligibility Criteria 2020
Tp apply online for the DMRC Recruitment 2020, candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria’s.
- Age limit and relaxations
- Educational qualifications
I. DMRC Age Limit
The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years and upper age should not be above 30 years. However, the reserved category candidates and LIC employees will get additional age relaxation.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 28 years
Age Relaxation for DMRC Exam
The Age Relaxation for DMRC Exam will be applicable to reserve category applicants only and the same mentioned below.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) – 5 years
- Existing DMRC employees – 3 years
- Ex-servicemen – 3 years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years
- ECO/SSCO (Gen) – 5 years
- ECO/SSCO (SC/ST) – 10 years
- ECO/SSCO (OBC) – 8 years
II. DMRC education qualification
According to the DMRC recruitment 2020 for executive and non-executive positions, a candidate should meet the following educational qualifications.
A bachelor degree in any stream from a university/Institution recognized by central or state government. For some posts engineering degree required in same discipline. We recommend to refer the official notification and read the education qualifications section to get post wise eligibility.
DMRC Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern
DMRC Syllabus 2020 : According to the official notification, DMRC Syllabus 2020 for executive and non-executive posts, there are 2 papers included in computer based test with 180 questions and the total time duration would be 135 minutes. For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of 0.33 marks to be deducted from the candidate’s final score. This is an online test and each questions will be displayed in English and Hindi languages on the screen. The following table shows the DMRC syllabus for the both executive and non-executive vacancies.
|Paper – I||General Awareness||120||90 Min|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|Knowledge of your Discipline|
|Paper – II||English Language||60||45 Min|
DMRC Syllabus 2020 and selection process for Executive Posts consist of the following stages.
- Computer Based Test (Paper I & II)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination
For non- Executive posts, the exam pattern is same as executive posts but selection process will consist of 2 stages only.
- Computer Based Test (Paper I & II)
- Medical Test
For Maintainers posts, the re will be a single paper of online computer based test followed by Medical Examination.
- Computer Based Test (Paper I only)
- Medical Test
DMRC Important dates 2020
DMRC 2020 exam dates for executive and non executive posts are mentioned as below and even all the related important dates for the admit card download, online registration schedule and result is also mentioned herewith.
|DMRC Online Registration starts from||27-01-2018 (10.00 AM)|
|Last date of DMRC Online application||01-02-2018 (10.00 AM)|
|Last date to pay application fee||26-02-2018 (11:59 PM|
|DMRC Admit Card 2018||April 2018|
|DMRC Exam Date 2018||April 2018|
|DMRC Result 2018||May-June 2018|
|DMRC GD & Interview||July 2018|
DMRC Admit Card 2020
The candidates whose application would be accepted by the examination conducting authority i.e the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation can get their admit card for DMRC exam. The DMRC admit card 2020 for prelims online test will be available in April 2020. Separate admit cards will be issued for each candidate, according to that candidates must appear on given exam date and time.
DMRC admit card 2020 or call letter for online preliminary exam (Paper-I and II) will available to download from 10 days before the exam date. All the candidates need to download their admit cards in online only from the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation’s official website as the authority doesn’t send any hard copy of it through post. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination hall without a valid DMRC Admit Card 2020.
DMRC Result 2020
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation will announce the DMRC results in three levels- Prelims, personal interview & group discussion and medical examination. Initially, the DMRC result for preliminary examination will be declared in the month of May 2020, followed by personal interview in June 2020 respectively. And the final DMRC result 2020 for executive, non executive and maintainer posts, after medical examination and all will be declared in the month of July 2020.
Candidates should pass in each section separately to qualify for the personal interview. Moreover they also need to obtain minimum marks in the aggregate and these marks varies from general to reserved category candidates. Selected candidates in online prelims exam will be called for Personal Interview. At last, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation will publish final merit list after conducting medical examination.
Expected DMRC Cut Off 2020
The following table represents the recently conducted DMRC cut off marks in online exam. These marks are reference purpose only and for 2020, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation will release cut off marks officially after conducting the DMRC online test.
Candidates are required to secure sectional and overall cutoff marks in each section to progress for Group discussion and interview. These DMRC cut offs are set according to the number of candidates who have achieved better score in the examination by category wise.