CBSE 12th Result 2019 (CBSE Class 12 Result 2019): Much awaited CBSE 12th result 2019 to be declared on 28th May 2019. Students can check their CBSE class 12 result 2019 by entering their roll number and date of birth on the official website cbseresults.nic.in. CBSE 12th Result 2019 will also be available on cbse.nic.in. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the class 12 exams from 5th March 2019 to 13th April 2019 and the CBSE 12th result is expected to come out on 28th May 2019.
Here we are providing you different modes to check CBSE 12th result 2019. cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.nic.in are the official websites to check CBSE result 2019 of class 12. However, you can also check the same through SMS, IVR system and Digilocker facility. Candidates should have their CBSE roll number and date of birth to access results.
|CBSE 12th Result 2019 Event||Date|
|CBSE Class 12 exam||5th March to 13th April 2019|
|Declaration of CBSE Class 12 Result 2019||28th May 2019|
How to Check CBSE 12th Result 2019
Test takers, who appeared in the CBSE class 12 exam can follow the steps mentioned below to check their CBSE 12th results 2019.
- Step 1: Visit the CBSE official website i.e cbseresults.nic.in or results.nic.in.
- Step 2: Select Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII ) for science, commerce and arts.
- Step 3: Click on the link “CBSE 12th Result 2019” and select your subject.
- Step 4: Enter your Roll Number and date of birth or you can also search result by providing School Name and Center Number as mentioned on the admit card.
- Step 5: Click on the submit button, then your CBSE 12th result 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Step 6 : Check your results then download and take a printout for further reference in the future.
If a candidate not satisfied with their marks in CBSE 12th result, they can apply for re-verification by paying fee through online payment gateway. Many students reported that, after applying for re-verification, there was increment in the marks by good margins. Candidates who wish to apply for scores revaluation required to pay Marks Verification fee of Rs. 500 per subject.
It is noticeable that with few exceptions, the girls have been giving a better performance than the boys over the past three years in the CBSE 12th results 2019. Last year over 82 percent of students passed in the CBSE class 12 exam. This year it’s expected to increase in overall pass percentage by at least 2% compared to previous year.
The board is set to release CBSE 12th result 2019 before one week of class 10 result. Union Minister of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Prakash Javadekar said that the CBSE result of class 10 and 12 will be out as per the schedule. On the other hand, All state boards across country also will release 10th and 12th results before the end of May 2019.
Different Ways to Check CBSE 12th Result 2019
- Method 1: CBSE results websites – CBSE 12th result 2019 can be checked from the official website i.e results.nic.in. The Center Board of School Education (CBSE) has maintaining three official websites to display results, candidates can log on to any of three websites i.e results.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in, and www.cbse.nic.in to check their CBSE 12th results 2019.
- Method 2: IVR System – This is absolutely not a free service, for each result candidate required to pay charges per minute based and charges varies from one operator to other.
- Method 3: SMS – Students can also check their CBSE class 12 result via SMS too (charged at 50 paisa per SMS). Type ‘CBSE 10 [roll no]’ and send it any of the following listed service providers. 52001 (MTNL), 57766 (BSNL), 5800002 (Aircel), 55456068 (Idea), 54321, 51234 and 5333300 (Tata Tele services), 54321202 (Airtel), and 9212357123 (NIC).
- Method 4: DigiLocker – Students can register to get DigiLocker account by providing mobile number. You can also get your CBSE Class 10 mark sheets 2019 in your DigiLocker. The DigiLocker account details will be sent to students via SMS on their mobile number registered with CBSE.
- Method 5: School Website – After announcement of CBSE 12th results, without taking much time, many schools put up their Class 12 results by roll number and name wise on their official website, so have a look over there too.
- Method 6: Candidates need to register on gov.in official website by selecting “Get Results by Email – Registration for CBSE Class XII ” option. Many of the students don’t know this method existence, but it’s a very effective way to check and get the CBSE 12th result 2019 directly in the mailbox.
CBSE 12th Result 2019 – Statistics and Analysis
CBSE class 12 exam was held in over 3500 centers across India. Girls performed better in the CBSE class 12 exam. Boys are 9% more likely than girls to fall short in the pass percentage. There was noticeable pass percentage difference of 9.5% between boys and girls in 2017.
The table chart below illustrates the over all pass percentage statistics in CBSE 12th result from the year 2014 to 2017. Expected Pass percentage of girls for CBSE class 12 result in 2017 is 88.75, and pass percentage of boys is 79.25. The total number of candidates clearing the 12th exam, has been increasing every year. In 2019, it is estimated to be even higher.The overall percentage is expected to 84 , which is slightly increased from the last year.
|Year||Exam Takers||Overall Pass %||Boys Pass %||Girls Pass %|
As is observed from the above table, in 2017, the pass percentage of girls for CBSE class 12 results is 87.50, and pass percentage of boys is 78. It’s clearly shows that the performance of girls have been better than boys.
In conclusion, There was a steady increase in pass percentage of girls in all years and expected to continue in 2019.
CBSE 12th Result 2019 Expected Date
|Year||CBSE 12th Exam date||Result date|
|2019||5th March – 13th April||28th May 2019|
|2018||5th March – 13th April||28th May 2018|
|2017||9th March – 29th April||28th May 2018|
|2016||1st March – 26th April||21st May 2016|
CBSE 12th Result 2019 to be declared on 28th May 2019. Candidates can refer the above table, which represents declaration dates of the CBSE class 12 result 2019. We will keep our website updated with the latest, correct information regarding the announcement of the CBSE Class 12 result 2019.
Students who are in the final year, they are very excited for admission to colleges and universities. Many Students prefer to opt for engineering and graduate courses. Some prefer medicine and other courses depending upon their interest. However, this is the new entry point to choose their career as well.
- Name of the exam: CBSE class 12 exam.
- Conducted by : CBSE (Center Board of School Education)
- Conducted in : March-April 2019
- Number of test takers: Over 1.1 million.
- Release of CBSE 12th Result 2019 expected date : 28th May 2019.
- Official websites: cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in.
There are several options available to check the CBSE 12th result 2019 by name, school, state and roll number of the student. CBSE 12th arts result, CBSE 12th science result and CBSE 12th commerce result comes under CBSE 12th result 2019. So select your subject while checking your marks.
Students should aware to selecting appropriate undergraduate courses to shape their career. Many of the students in India, prefers either engineering or medicine as their choice. However, there are plenty of other courses available to the students in government and private colleges across the country.
The Central Board of Secondary Education, popularly known as CBSE is expected to release class 12 exam results on 28, May 2019 at its official website i.e. cbseresults.nic.in. Over 1.1 million candidates appeared in the exam, which was successfully conducted by CBSE from 05th March to 13th April 2019. Once the official CBSE 12th result out, we will update the same here.
Candidates can also check CBSE Result 2019 for Class 10, Class 12 and JEE Main exams from the following links.
CBSE will also provide Class 12 digital mark sheets at digilocker.gov.in. Students can register for DigiLocker account by providing mobile number. It’s a completely free of charge and students will get their result directly to digilocker account along with marks.
The SMS service is also live on various telecom service providers such as BSNL/MTNL, Vodafone, Airtel, Tata Docomo and Idea. The standard charges will be charged for each message, which displays your CBSE 12th Result 2019.