CBSE 10th Result 2019 (CBSE Result 2019 class 10) : CBSE 10th class result for all regions to be published very soon at Center Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) official website i.e; cbseresults.nic.in. Availability of CBSE Result of 10th class exam to be expected in the first week of June 2019. A total of 16,80,200 candidates have registered for class 10 exam and eagerly waiting to check their CBSE 10th result 2019.
CBSE 10th result 2019 to be declared region-wise starting with Allahabad, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Panchkula, Patna & Trivandrum.
How to Check CBSE 10th Result 2019
|Board||Exam Name||Exam Date||Result Date|
|CBSE||CBSE Class 10 Exam 2019||5th March – 4th April 2019||1st June 2019|
|CBSE Class 12 Exam 2019||5th March – 13th April 2019||28th May 2019|
Candidates, who appeared in the CBSE class 10 exam can follow the steps mentioned below to check their CBSE 10th result 2019.
- Step 1: Visit the CBSE official website i.e cbseresults.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link “CBSE 10th Class Result 2019”
- Step 3: Enter the roll number and date of birth.
- Step 4: Click on the submit button, then your CBSE 10th result 2019 with name, grades and school will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Check your CBSE 10th results then download and take a printout for further reference in the future.
Other than the web, students can also check their CBSE 10th class result through IVRS and sending SMS too in prescribed format to given number. However, there are standard charges will apply to get your results.
We strongly recommends to check it out through official website www.cbseresults.nic.in to get accurate and up-to-date data, which contains your total marks and CGPA with name wise.
CGPA (Cumulative Grade Points Average) is a widely used method to find the grade points of the students in CBSE class 10 exam. Based on the highest marks obtained in 5 subjects, the students can easily calculate their CGPA.
Many Different Ways to Check the CBSE 10th Result 2019
Here we are providing you different modes to check CBSE 10th result 2019. cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.nic.in are the official websites to check CBSE result 2019 of class 10. However, you can also check the same through SMS, IVR system and Digilocker facility. Candidates should have their CBSE roll number and date of birth to access results.
- Mode 1: CBSE results websites – The Center Board of School Education (CBSE) has maintaining three official websites to display results, candidates can log on to any of three websites i.e results.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in, and www.cbse.nic.in to check their CBSE 10th results 2019.
- Mode 2: IVR System – This is absolutely not a free service, for each result candidate required to pay charges per minute based and charges varies from one operator to other.
- Mode 3: SMS – Students can also check their CBSE class 10 result via SMS too (charged at 50 paisa per SMS). Type ‘CBSE 10 [roll no]’ and send it any of the following listed service providers. 52001 (MTNL), 57766 (BSNL), 5800002 (Aircel), 55456068 (Idea), 54321, 51234 and 5333300 (Tata Tele services), 54321202 (Airtel), and 9212357123 (NIC).
- Mode 4: DigiLocker – Students can register to get DigiLocker account by providing mobile number. You can also get your CBSE Class 10 mark sheets 2019 in your DigiLocker. The DigiLocker account details will be sent to students via SMS on their mobile number registered with CBSE.
- Mode 5: School Website – After announcement of CBSE 10th results, without taking much time, many schools put up their Class 10 results by roll number and name wise on their official website, so have a look over there too.
- Mode 6: Candidates need to register on gov.in official website by selecting “Get Results by Email – Registration for CBSE Class XII & Class X” option. Many of the students don’t know this method existence, but it’s a very effective way to check and get the CBSE 10th result 2019 directly in the mailbox.
CBSE successfully conducted 10th class exam in March 2019. Students who have successfully appeared in the CBSE Class 10 exam can expect their results on 01, June 2019. Once the official CBSE 10th result out, candidates can check their marks on results.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.nic.in.
CBSE 10th Result 2019 Expected Date
|Year||CBSE 10th Exam date||Result date|
|2019||5th March – 4th April||01st June 2019|
|2018||5th March – 4th April||01st June 2018|
|2017||9th March – 10th April||3rd June 2017|
|2016||1st March – 28th March||28th May 2016|
Get the details of CBSE 10th result 2019 expected date and time along with exam schedule. The board announces the CBSE 10th result 2019 date and time couple of days before publishing it officially on its websites. It’s expected to that the CBSE 10th result 2019 will be out on 01st June 2019. Candidates can check their CBSE 10th result 2019 by entering details of Roll Number, Date of Birth and School Number (as given on your admit card) on the official website cbseresults.nic.in.
- Name of the exam: CBSE 10th class exam.
- Conducted by : Center Board of School Education (CBSE)
- Conducted in : March 2019
- Number of test takers: Over 1 million.
- CBSE 10th Result 2019 expected date: 01, June 2019.
- CBSE 10th result 2019 official website: cbseresults.nic.in
Insights of CBSE 10th Result 2019
|Year||Total Students||Boys Pass %||Girls Pass %||Overall Pass %|
Lat year, a total of 16,67,573 students appeared for Class 10 board exams and over 90% of students got pass percentage. About 1,05,188 boys and 1,00,950 girls scored a CGPA of 10 in CBSE 10th result.
The pass percentage of girls for CBSE class 10 results is 92.5, and pass percentage of boys is 93.5. It’s clearly shows that the performance of boys have been better than girls in the CBSE class 10 board examination.
|Region||Overall Pass %|
Trivandrum had the highest pass percentage at 99.85%, followed by Chennai region at 99.62% and Allahabad region at 98.23%.
The above table chart shows the number of students appeared and their performance in the form of percentage in the CBSE class 10 exam from the year 2015 to 2018. Overall, there was a noticeable decline towards total pass percentage till 2017. However, the pass percentage in the CBSE 10th class exam likely to be increase in 2018.
There was a steady increase of interest from students in appearing the CBSE class 10 exam. In 2017, the number of candidates rose to over 1.6 million compared to 1.3 million in 2015. As is observed from the given table, the pass percentage of girls is slightly higher than the boys in all years and the trend expected to continues in the year of 2018.
In conclusion, the number of students who appeared in the CBSE class 10 exam increased continuously along with the overall (boys + girls) pass percentage.
CBSE 10th Exam Result 2019 Grading System
|Marks Obtained||Grade Allotted||Grade Points (GP)|
CBSE introduced the grading system for Class 10 exam and it’ll help to avoid comparison between students by marks. CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) was introduced and the same can be checked in the below table based on marks obtained. The CBSE 10th result 2019 are in the form of Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), candidates can easily calculate their CGPA with the help of CBSE grading system.
How to Calculate CBSE Class 10 CGPA?
- Step 1: Add your 5 subjects grade points (excluding 6th subject) and divide it with 5.
- Step 2: The final result will be your CGPA.
Ex: Add 5 subjects grdes: 9+9+9+8+7 = 42
Divide it with 5 : 42/5 = 8.5
The final result is your CGPA. in this case it was 8.5
How to calculate percentage from your CGPA
Candidates can covert their overall CGPA into a percentage by simple math, just multiply it by 9.5. Candidates report card contains both Class 9 and Class 10 grades. Make sure that only Class 10 grades are used to calculate CGPA.
In this case 8.5 (CGPA) is multiplied by 9.5, so 8.5 x 9.5 = 80.75%
The Center Board of School Education (CBSE)
On November 3, 1962, Center Board of School Education (CBSE) was established and sets up the first office in New Delhi. The primary responsibility of this board is to find the new methods in the development of quality education in India. It also involves in preparing and organizing 10th and 12th class examinations.
It’s a Board of Education for over 10000 affiliated public and private schools across the country, under the Union Government of India. Every year the exams conducted by CBSE to qualify students for higher studies.
On the other hand, now CBSE also in the part of the country’s popular exams like JEE Main and NEET. The board is responsible to declare the result of Engineering, Architecture and Medicine exams too.