SBI Online Registration 2014 for Clerk and PO Exams
SBI Online Application
SBI Online Registration process is by completing the online application form for SBI Clerk and PO Exams 2014 has some procedure. First thing is the candidate must have an e-mail id and phone number, through which candidates receive the call letter and recover the passwords like Registration ID and it’s Password.
How to Apply Online for SBI Recruitment 2014
Candidates have to first check the SBI Recruitment 2014 advertisement carefully to check the eligibility details and last dates for submission of online application form and CBS Challan fee payment dates to avoid rush.It’s a huge requirement ,so so many un employees will try to apply at evening and morning times.Some times due to slow internet connection, not able to fulfill your application form.To avoid such problems,better to start the online registration process at early morning or late night.After completion of submission of online application form 2013,concentrate on preparation as per the syllabus. Go on with the below procedure for SBI Online registration 2013.
- First step is to login to State Bank of India official portal/website at www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- Check for the recruitment link and select it.
- Now you have to click on Apply Online option, after that new online registration form will be shown
- Its mandatory to fill the some details with basic details like of name, address, e-mail id, phone number, age and education details possibly true and correct information.
- After filling successfully completion of filling the online application form, now check once again and click on submit button and check your e-mail inbox
- SBI will assign you with an Registration ID and password. The details of Registration ID and password will be sent to you through mail or phone number
- These Registration ID and password details must saved to login and download the CBS SBI Challan form fee payment to pay the application fee.
- Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Use System generated SBI fee payment challan form 2013 for depositing fee. Once fee is paid, your application form/ registration process is completed