State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest banking and financial service company in India by revenue, assets and market capitalization. SBI is the country’s largest bank and is set to announce huge clerical and PO vacancies in the year 2014. SBI has issued a notification for recruitment of vacancies of PO and clerk jobs in 2014. Applications will be invited from skilled and intelligent candidates. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode and applicant needs to read all eligible criteria like age limit, education qualification, etc.
SBI clerk official website: www.sbi.co.in
Eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk recruitment:
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years.
Education: 10+2 equivalent qualification.
How to fill up the SBI clerk application form:
- Log on to www.sbi.co.in and click on the recruitment link on the left side bar.
- After that click on the appropriate link that contains the online application form.
- Now the online form is n front of your screen. Carefully fill the online application form by following the On-Screen instructions.
- Now, you have to upload your photograph and signature at the time of submitting the online application form.
- After uploading the photograph and signature, you have to pay an application fee of Rs.350 either by online mode or offline mode.
- In online mode, you have to make the payment online by using the Internet banking and credit/debit cards.
- In offline mode, a system generated challan form will be generated by the system that must be used for submitting the challan form in the SBI bank’s branch.
- Candidates are required to take the print-out of the application form that will be generated at the time of submitting the SBI online application form.
For more details about clerk, PO jobs, eligibility, instructions etc. applicant need to visit the SBI official website www.sbi.co.in . For applying any job in SBI, candidate/applicant must log on to the SBI official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in .