SBI clerk online application form 2013 will shortly available on the bank website after the announcement of recruitment of sbi clerk challan form 2013.SBI or State Bank of India announces vacancies for the posts of clerks in its various branches.To apply for these posts,fill SBI clerk application Form and appear for the examination. This examination is a platform to gain entry into the banking field,offering a bright future and good growth.Slowly a candidate can raise the levels.The application form is available on the official website of www.sbi.co.in and www.statebankofindia.com.
Important points for filling up the SBI clerk recruitment application form are,
- Log on to www.sbi.co.in
- click on SBI clerical recruitment 2013-2014 project followed by careers.
- Click on the appropriate link that contains the online application form.
- Now the online form is available and fill it by providing a valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Now you have to upload your photograph and signature at the time of submitting the online application form.
- Then you have to pay an application fees of Rs 350 either by online mode or offline mode.
- In online mode,you have to make payment online by using the internet banking and credit/debit cards.Once the application fee is paid,it is not refunded and your online application form submission process completed.
- In offline mode,a challan form will be generated by the system,that must be used for submitting the challan form in the SBI bank’s branch.
- Candidates are required to take the print out of the application form that will be generated at the time of submitting the SBI online application form.
Interested candidates who want to apply for this SBI clerk recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness to fill this application form.